|November 26, 2010 - I did come home from the drive with a to-do list.|
- fix a bad squeak in the rear hatch
- flatten the flanges on the headers (especially the passenger's side) and install gaskets
- find the heater fan wiring and hook it up
- find the cause of a groan on medium braking
- align the car
- try softer springs all around to see how they work out
The car's booked for an alignment on Wednesday morning. The hatch squeak should be fixed if I've found the problem. Softer springs aren't required but I want to try them out. I'll do a nut-and-bolt on the front suspension to find that groan, and put some more brake anti-squeal on the pad backs.